.

Thursday, January 31, 2019

That Was Then :: Writing Education Essays

That Was Then ...Oh. Its you. Hi... ...O.k., well, heres the thing. I was looking at this paper that I had written a long time ago... ...Well, it seems desire a long time ago. Anyway, as I was hypothesizeing, I was reading material this paper and I said to myself, I said self, whats up with this? I mean it was so obvious to me that I had no clue as to what to write about... ...Why is it obvious I had no clue? Well thats easy. I have no clue as to what I was trying to phrase and I wrote the thing. I mean I read it over a couple of times and tried to understand it, I just couldnt. The exactly thing I could get from the thing is that I most interchangeablely wrote it at the last minute and made it up as I went along. Its like I didnt put any thought into it at both. I mean come on - college is like a chair?... ...Why is that mischievousness? Because I claimed to be able to sit on my college education if all else fails. What the hell did I mean by that?... ...Try to analyze it a ll you want. The item remains that it even fell one paragraph short of the complete theme paper. The only thing I can say is that it sounds like I am tired of typography papers... ...O.k. Maybe I am being a little hard on myself. After all, it was the setoff of the quarter and I had no idea as to what type of writing I could get away with. I mean, for so long presently I have had to write to fit the criteria that was expected by a particular teacher/professor. I was limited as to what I could say and how I could say it. Now suddenly Im supposed to believe that a professor is going to accept my writing in the manor in which I choose to write? Yeah right. I would guess I basically took the safe rout on that paper. I should have gone(p) with a metaphor of Jeopardy. I know I could Have been much creative with that. Its kind of funny reading the paper again subsequently so much time has passed. It sounds like I was trying to win over myself that I believed what I was writing alo ng with trying to convince a professor.

No comments:

Post a Comment